Jun 10, 2012

Don't Leave Me Like This.


Travel


I leave for the states soon just under two weeks. Time to get my pack on , I personally love packing and making packing lists. This one is going to be quite tricky as I have to pack for a month and since I am on a very tight budget I don't get the luxury to shop while I'm away which means everything I take has to be versatile enough so that I can rotate outfits. Not being able to shop in New York is going to be such a bummer but hey I'll be in New York.  


So here are a few of the staples that are going straight into my suitcase.
  1. Sun Glasses.  A Summer must
  2. Fun Jewelry - Some statement pieces can jazz up any plain outfit. 
  3. Sun hat -  Great for those lazy pool lounging days.
  4. Black Scarf - You never know when It could get chilly
  5. Comfy shoes - My last trip I spent all my time in Chuck Taylors this time round I think a pair of black ankle boots and some sandals will be more ideal as they are more versatile. 
  6. Black Bag - The bag has to big enough to carry all my everyday junk which on a trip is usually water , a book and my camera. I tend to always carry a jacket or sweater with me even in summer as In Wellington you never know what the weather will do. 
  7. Basic T-shirts and Tanks - Basics go with everything
  8. A Black Blazer or Jacket - I love my black blazers they can dress up any outfit.
  9. A pair of jeans - I once again would go with black as It goes with everything and shows less dirt
  10. A light weight Sweater - Ideally one that can fit into your handbag and can be layered under neath your blazer or jacket. 
  11. A black skirt
  12. A patterned dress - A patterned dress can double as a printed skirt when teamed with a sweater or a plain tee.
  13. And makeup wise  liquid liner and lip balm two you don't really need much else. 


2 comments:

  1. Love these clothes and accessories!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X