Jun 17, 2012

Sweeping The Corners.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Littleplastichorses,amber&hilary,knightcat

So in three days I leave for my month long trip to the United States.  I've been itching to travel again since my last big trip in 2010. This trip will be a great experience as It's been forever since I've been on a family holiday and this might be the last for a while.  As we get older it gets  harder and harder to organise trips like this,  finding a time that fits in with everyones schedules, everybody having enough money for flights and hotels.  I get to finally reconnect with my mothers side of the family that we haven't seen for 12 years because of the distance. I bet they will be shocked to see us girls all grown up since the last time they saw us we were snotty nosed kids. I'm so excited to be lucky enough to share this experience with George this will be the first time we travel together. I'm looking forward to sightseeing and jumping on the hotel beds with him.  I'm also hoping this trip will help with my school work as well. I have been in a creative rut for some time and I'm praying that I will finally get some inspiration for next semester. This is my second time to the states and there is alot of stuff I want to do that I didn't get to do first time round mainly in New York. I start in Chicago then Washington, Ohio, New York, San Fran, LA If anyone has any suggestions for fun things to do in any of these places I would love to hear them.

5 comments:

  1. Good article and photographies!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog, you have some many fabulous pictures!! hope you have lots of fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, I hope you have a fantastic trip- I'm so jealous :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I loved this blog post. I couldn't have said it any better to be honest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X