May 1, 2012

Learn To Live Half A Life.

"Photobucket"Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketlolita,littleplastichorses,knightcat


So I'm sick with the flu and in a very gloomy mood. At least the weather is accommodating.
Dark clouds and heavy showers. I have quite alot of homework to do but I think I would rather spend the day lying in bed wrapped up in blankets in my underwear and a big cosy sweater. I may even get up and make some lemon ginger tea and search my pantry for cookies.I love lazy bum days in bed I swear there is nothing better when your sad. I just wish I had someone to snuggle with... Or a cute puppy or kitten. I desperately want a pet but I can't have one in my apartment. Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. 

10 comments:

  1. I love all of this pictures ! They're gorgeous. Kiss x



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures are great :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful...and that ice cream look so yum!
    Great blog and wonderful pix
    Get well soon ;)
    Much love from Cali

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the aesthetic here. Very cozy. I love that quote "I wonder if anyone thinks about me when they can't fall asleep at night." And the pic of Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post! Love it :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for comment my dear! I hope you feel better:)wonderful pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous images!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww lovely inspiration :D
    love the miranda ker pic!

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X