Apr 8, 2012

I Don't Know How To Be Something You Miss.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Witchery-Dress
Vintage hat and blazer.

Happy Easter guys.
Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.I spent most of the the weekend starting and finishing reading The Hunger Games series.Started on Friday night with first one and got strangely addicted.Laying in bed with a good book and easter eggs.I never get easter eggs anymore but I got lucky this year got one of those boxes with a big one and heaps of bite size ones. What more could I really want.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :) Thank you so much for your nice comment you left on my blog :)
    I love your blog! Very inspirating here!
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics :)

    http://mademoisellepigalle.indiedays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X