Feb 13, 2012

No One's Going To Love You Like I Do.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KIDS!

This post features a few of my favorite romantic movies. In Case your in a romantic mood and don't know what to watch. A few are sad but hey loves not always cheery.

Blue Valentine 
Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind
One Day 
Like Crazy.

Sunshine spoilt me rotten with tickets to my favorite band and beautiful roses.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it; so positive :)

    Happy valentines day!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! These photos are all too cute! And how awesome is that ring?!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute, made my heart melt.
    love your blog babe, it's gorgeous.

    ♥ ♥
    www.thirteenlittleloves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X