Oct 17, 2011

Come Back From The Dead.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Little plastic horses, facehunter,cobrasnake,knight cat

Some of my inspiration this spring.
I'm loving the laid back preppy look at the moment

Baggy shirts and sweaters.
Loafers
Cat Eye
Red Lips 
Simple layering 
Funky Glasses 
Sneakers.
Shirt dresses.
Cropped jeans.
Long shiny hair

I cleaned out my closet and gave away at least two thirds of my clothes.
I'm in the process of replacing items upgrading to better quality.
I'm aiming to own more classic pieces giving my clothes a more timeless aesthetic. 

7 comments:

  1. love love love love love all of these! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fist glasses are great, and alexas collar wow! May I steal that picture please?

    chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot pics lovely! so nice to have someone near me - a fellow southerner!

    thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for commenting! I really appreciate and LOVE your blog.

    want to follow each other? I always follow back :)

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first pic, that woman seems so natural, and the glasses she is wearing are spectacular!! I really would like to have ones!


    xx, Rachel <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the follow! am of course following your stunning blog back lovely :)

    xx
    http://couturecaddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh i love this style also!
    that's what i want to do as well, have well designed pieces, rather than lots of cheap stuff.
    love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these images are so inspirational.
    i am currently going through this process aswell- takes ages trawling through so many clothes & deciding what must go.
    Afterwards though you feel so free.
    ♥ ♥

    http://www.thirteenlittleloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X