Sep 4, 2011

I Feel Stupid And Contagious.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Risko,studdedhearts,knightcat

So last week I got a perm. A afro spiral perm.
I came into work the next day and my boss looked at me and said "You look like a picture of the early 90s"
Standing there I didn't quite understand and then I looked in the mirror.
Messy crimped style hair , baggy denim jacket over a mens singlet and long black maxi skirt and dirty combat boots.
Maybe I'm subconsciously dressing grunge to match my messy hair.
It hasn't quite grown on me just yet.
I'm used to my asian straight locks so the curls are quite difficult to control.
I even find myself lusting over platform shoes.
PLATFORM SHOES!!

3 comments:

  1. this post is amazing in every way. combat boots and grunge and femininity. turquoise and black and attitude and more amazingness! i've updated mine as well...come check it out!

    http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/

    xo,
    amy leah
    the coquetiquette

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin, kirsten, chloe, ruby... some of my faves. i say you get youself some platform shoes.
    V.LOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X