Aug 16, 2011

Walking Feet Don't Lose Your Pace.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

studdedhearts,amber&hilary,thecobrasnake

So its my birthday in a couple of weeks.
I'm tuning 22... 8 more years till 30.
Time goes so fast.
I have abit of a love hate relationship with my birthday.

ANYWAY
I decided a couple of years ago that every year on my birthday
I get to wear a completely new outfit.
Dressing up for myself.
So once again I am trying to find a birthday dress.

9 comments:

  1. these photos are so lovely and happy almost birthday! I love the idea of dressing up for yourself, its definitely a gift you deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It's my birthday soon but in 6 days *YAY* I love the 3rd picture :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the blurry photos! So inspiring x

    wander-lustt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration post! I adore the first photo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new outfit is a MUST on a birthday! Mine was August 13. Hope you had a great one, fellow Leo! :-)

    www.justlovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tradition!!! I think I will copy you :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog!! you are so cute and you post the best inspirational images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X