Jul 30, 2011

Your Hair Was Long When We First Met.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Vintage Velvet Jersey
Glassons Scarf
Jeans Cottonon
Loafers Garage.

Got an email from a faithful reader the other day asking why I never post my outfits anymore.
The truth is since moving out of my parents house I now live with boyfriend and our flatmate
and I feel quite awkward taking poser photos of myself with my remote. But I will try and take them on a more regular basis.
Even though I am going through on of those phases that we all go through
When you hate all of your clothes and are in that constant dilema of what to wear.

Today was a very slack outfit day.
Just threw together the black jeans and a T-shirt.
I spent the day op shopping with my parents.
(which is probably not ideal when your sick , the dusty shops was making my coughing fits last a good five minutes)
I'm the type of person who when I know I'm going to be trying on heaps of clothes I make sure to wear separates.
So I can see jeans without having to tuck in a dress or take off tights.
Slip off flats are a must nothing more annoying then having to retie combat boots 20 times in 2 hours.

3 comments:

  1. In love with your shoes, they are amazing!
    Thanks for the lovely comment, I'm following you after seeing your amazing looks :)

    http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Look forward to seeing more outfit posts :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too feel uncomfortable taking my own pictures, luckily i can rely on dad the photographer from time to time. must say you look great! And i love that song by Regina Spector.

    xo Elien

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X