Jul 2, 2011

Your Brown Eyes Walked Away.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Facehunter,altamiranyc,studdedhearts

Hey guys
Long time no post huh.
Sorry I've been busy doing nothing so there really isn't any excuse.
Winter is here in my little city and let me tell you its chillllllly.
Lucky for me right now Im laxing in front of a fire.
Sorry for the lack of posts and outfit posts ( yeah I know I broke my promise to do more).
All my clothes this season are super boring.
I havent found anything lately with the special sparkle.
And annoyingly have put on a bit of flubber in the last couple of months which as you know can make shopping abit hard
Keeps me warm though I guess .
I have a classic apple shaped body so I struggle alot to find items to flatter my body.
Hopefully all my intense gym sessions will get me back into shape.

5 comments:

  1. Love it all, their hair is so chic!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures make me miss winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination of the first two photos! I wanna do that!

    Keep up the great work!

    Smiles,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! these girls have such skinny legs :O hope you have a great week!

    love, M
    match.box.muse

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X