Jun 2, 2011

With Her Song In Your Heart It Will Never Bring You Down.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
studdedhearts,amber&hilary,littleplastichorses,lolita

Guess what kids!
I'M ON BREAK.
6 weeks of no school work.
Very excited.
Going to fill my weeks with
alot of sleep
Buying some plants for my balcony
redecorating my flat
catching up on my reading
Going to get my tattoo
catching up with some friends
and hopefully so much more.
So exciting.

3 comments:

  1. wow, so beautiful!!!! love these photos!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection of photos! have fun on your break :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such inspiring pictures :) Have fun :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X