May 15, 2011

Don't You Stare.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketstuddedhearts,littleplastichorses,lolita,beautifulstruggle,knightcat

Busy day today.
At work we took the whole store apart , spent the day packing clothes into boxes and taking down fittings.
Got so dirty and dusty I'm still sneezing.
Jeaz sometimes I wish boys still behaved like gentlemen. Worked with two boys today who watched me carry heavy shelves back and forth
to the back room while they did nothing but gossip about girls and neither of them offered to help.
Boys really do suck sometimes.
Found some cute shoes after work though , made my day.
They look like creepers but they have cutout bits and buckles.

14 comments:

  1. I agree with you!!! Boys..¬¬... hahah
    your blog is cool!!:)
    xoxo
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photographs you chose, they're all so cool! Yikes your day sounds busy! I'm about to have one of those as well!
    Have a great day :)
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome inspiration but sorry to hear about the jerks that didn't help you, how rude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures as usual! Boys should always act like gentlemn!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;
    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thaaanks <3
    http://luma-yeah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos, especially the last one of the girl ! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, hope to see you visit again !

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures. You're blog is cute.

    Its true boys really have lost their charm over the years. I am sure James Dean would have helped you. But then you'd probably just end up in the back of the store canoodling. At least I woulda! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a great collection of photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great inspirations :)

    your newest follower here!
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you!
    I like your blog, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X