Apr 10, 2011

Settle Down It's Never What You Think.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
lelove,studdedhearts,amber&hilary,lolita,littleplastichorses,knightcat

Sitting on my balcony enjoying a nice cup of coffee and the autumn chill.
Last week before holidays.
Its going to be a hectic one. Have a big essay due friday.
Saw the cutest little girl this morning on my way to work
She was dressed head to toe in pink holding barbie in her little hands.
I have never really been a fan of pink , my little sister Kimmy is obsessed with it but it never grew on me.
I pretty much live every day in black.
But this little girl made my mind wander and now I find myself longing for a girly pink dress.
Hopefully I find one in the holidays.
My closet is looking pretty sad.
Its been a while since I've been shopping.

7 comments:

  1. Like you I've always disliked pink until recently where I realized I wanted everything in a blush color haha. These pictures are so cute though. I especially love the fish eye shot with the pink flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love freckles and want some like girl in the first picture... they are so cute, but still sexy! ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee all the pics :) very cute !!

    xxx from spain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooove all these pics!!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http.//kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. what a pictures!!! very very cool! I'm following.. love this post!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures :D
    i love that peachy sweater and the peachy collar above it... a great color ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :).

    (very nice blog, beautiful pictures..)

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X