Apr 16, 2011

Do You Really Want To Live Forever.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
lollita,studdedhearts,littleplastichorses,findmeinthegalaxy,knightcat

Had fun at a house party last night.
Was such a cold night but people came out for my friends flat warming.
I haven't had a flat warming yet considering having one.
Hope every one had a nice weekend.
Spent my Sunday shopping brought some ingredients for cake.
Nom Nom.

8 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I hope you visit mine:) kiss katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these photos, especially the "sometimes i pretend to be normal one." It describes me haha =) xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! You have a cute blog! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! last pic is terrific! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos i honestly love these x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo selection is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. inspiring pictures! thanks for sharing!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X