Feb 14, 2011

Make Us Corresponding Shapes Like Puzzle Pieces.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Chiffon Jersey-Cue
Dress- Janette
Necklace- Valentines present from sunshine.
Vintage Belt and Rings
Boots-Footglove

Finally got some time to do an outfit post. Sorry I've been busy guys.
Me and Sunshine had a nice relaxed Valentines day.
He got me that adorable owl necklace and a great book on New York interior and exterior design.
Hope you all had a great day with your loved ones.
X

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Thanks for stopping by :) I love your nail polish! The color is lovely. And the sundress is wonderful! I like the color, it's great on you. And your boots. Ah. They're fantastic.

    It's great meeting you!

    Love,
    Kristel
    en la moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit !! :)
    xx

    http://thedrunkdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and those threaded bracelets! My one true love :)

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X