Jan 9, 2011

Rose Tinted Glasses

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photos by Me.

Reader Request :
"Hi could you please me more personal with your blog , involve your life more"

Dear Reader.
Thank you for wanting to know more about my life.
I'm extremely flattered. In all honesty the reason I don't really write much because
1) I'm not a strong writer I prefer posting pretty pretty photos.
And 2)My life is pretty boring to be honest and I don't really want to bore you all with my mundane ramblings about nothing.

But I guess I could try the writing for abit.
I havent really been doing much lately. Been trying to reconnect to my artistic side but that's going pretty slow. I tend to get frustrated and leave projects half way through. I finally got a job (even though its only a short contract) Trying to get some money to up date my sad wardrobe and of course pay my bill and rent etc... (secretly I just want to go shopping) AHH the unwanted joys of growing up.
But thats pretty much all for now.
Once again to all my readers
THANK YOU FOR READING!
I love getting emails from you guys.
Any more questions or requests feel free to send me an email and I'll get back to you.
X
Rain.

1 comment:

  1. Looking through these photos makes me think of the song La Vie en Rose. ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X