Jun 2, 2010

A LACK OF COLOUR.


RAIN COOPER.
Yes that is not my real name for starters.
But lets just pretend it is...
I live in Wellington New Zea-land.
Its small but its home.


So Questions...
(This Is Part One)
I'm far too lazy right now to answer the rest.


Why Did You Start A blog?
Pretend reason : I wanted an online database for inspiration and to a place to express myself.
Real Reason: I was bored and it seemed entertaining.

What are you doing?
Well I am technically a student ,
Ive taken a VERY LONG break from university where I am currently studying Fine Arts (don't ask).
Ive been working to save up for my O.E which I embark on in 58 days.
Interests?
Hmmm.............
Photography , Art , sometimes I actually paint. (Shock I know)
I like to doodle with ink pens.
I read books, listen to music
watch movies
write crappy poems

Who are the other two girls you post about?
Tasmin and Ever.
Loves of my life.

My best friends
They too have blogs
Check them out.
DO IT.

YEA I GOT ASKED MORE.
But this post is a fail at the moment. I'm abit distracted watching skins season 3.
So I will answer more at a later date.
Danke

1 comment:

  1. Ooh a questionnaire!
    P.S. My blog is virtually non-existant so don't send people there!
    But I am working on another one. Tell you about it tomorrow.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X