Feb 4, 2010

Maybe Just Maybe

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Source Unknown.

Give me this bag.

I am yet to find a good everyday bag.
Not saying that my bag collection is anywhere close to being considered small. Along with my horrible shoe obsession I also seem to accumulate bags. Bags that clog up my closet and various places in my room. Bags stuffed in bags stuffed under my bed. But I am yet to find a bag that I can use everyday. It's always either too small , too big , or sticks out like a sore thumb. I admit I am one of those people that seem to lug around unnecessary objects.
But when you live in Wellington you have to be prepared for unpredictable changes in weather , one minute its a beautiful sunny day and then whats that you feel? A rain drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X