Dec 4, 2009

The Winter Can't Come Twice.

raincooper.

Photobucket

raincooper.
Today was another shitty weather day in Wellington.What is it with this bi polar weather.
My faithful fringed satchel died today fell apart twice
(the safety pin holding the strap finally gave way)
Guess I'm on the hunt for a replacement.
I get to start Christmas shopping soon , Ive scheduled it in to begin next Thursday.
I wont have that much time to go working like dog.
Brought a beautiful second hand book today.
English Poetry published in 1937.

A beautiful verse from Lord Bryon's 'when we two parted'
In secret we met:
In silence I grieve
That thy heart could forget,
Thy spirit deceive
If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee?-
With silence and tears.

Photobucket
SOMEONE BUY ME BLACK WEDGES FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE.
The obsession has gone on too long. I seriously need a pair before I go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X