Dec 28, 2009

I don't recall a single care, Just greenery and humid air.

This Weekend I took a road trip to Taupo and Rotorua.
Raincooper

Raincooper
The car ride was filled with laughter and cherries. I forced my family to play the alphabet game.

Raincooper
We stopped in small towns for gas.
Raincooper
And sat in the hot tub and watched the sunset.
Raincooper
I attempted to wear color. (Outfit:vintage bow , pyramid necklace baggy lavender singlet)
Raincooper
One of my few Christmas presents.
Raincooper

Raincooper
We stopped for coffee and fresh donuts.
Raincooper
Max skirt. Black bandage sandals.tightrope black wing sweater , black frill singlet. Vintage satchel.
Raincooper
Went to a gypsy market. Brought Ever and Tasmin friendship Indian friendship bracelets.
Raincooper

Raincooper

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X