Oct 29, 2009

Your Heart Is An Empty Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
knightcat , ETC


I'm such a procrastinator.
Ive been wanting to change my room for so long and am only now getting round to it.
You see I wanted to save this task until I had enough time to actually sort through years of hoarding unnecessary objects. I just hate parting with stuff , I'm the loser who used to collect everything, bus and movie tickets , bubble wrap , bottle caps. Anything I thought would come in handy one day. Those days never came and now my room is a black hole.Things find their way in and get lost in the junk. This task that seems so minor will probably take me the whole summer.

If only I could paint the walls.
Stupid renting , Stupid Landlord. Yes David Your An Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X