Oct 9, 2009

Break In The Madness

raincooper

raincooper

raincooper

Photobucket
Thirfted Leopard Blazer. Sportsgirl Glasses.

Yes I have been extremely neglectful of my blog lately.
But Its the end of second semester and I am overwhelmed with Uni work.
Only one week left and then I'm free!!!!

A WHOLE YEAR OFF.
Oh the excitement we visited the travel agent yesterday and started planning our trip.
So far we are planning to hit Hong Kong,London,Paris,Amsterdam,Venice,New York,San Francisco,LA and many more places within Northan America.
I need to start planning my travel waredrobe.

Its spring in Wellington which pretty much translates to handful of sunnydays and a truckload of rain.
Which normally I would like but since my final is based on the beach Im pretty screwed at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your lovely comments. I appreciate it. X